Blade and Soul: Daily Quests Limit

Opiniões, músicas, vídeos e outros assuntos

Blade and Soul: Daily Quests Limit

Mensagempor Boser1948 » 09 Mar 2016 00:53

Every player have Daily Quest limitation,currently you can only do 40 Daily quests,As a result,I always end up not being able to do some dailies I want to do.Beside buy Blade & Soul gold,I don't have enough money to do things I want.

My Daily routine (numbers might be off a bit I don't know the exact amount of quests some dungeons have, but usually I do them all)
Arena Dailies, (5 total)
PvP Dailies (faction, 13 total)
E. Fleet Blackram Supply Chain (6 total)
Nightshade Harbor (7 total)
Mushins Tower (2 total)
(blue) Moonwater Plains dungeons (4 total)
Other dungeons (3 total)
That's total 40, with consideration I haven't even begon doing Naryu Temple.

My Suggestion:
To add additional room for Daily Quests for high level players as they actually need it.

With every patch, and new content there come more and more and more and more quests to do.

What to change:
Default Limit: 40
Level 40: 45
Level 45 HM1: 50
Level 45 HM5: 55

Why the difference in HM1 and HM5 you ask? even though they are basically same level and have same quests...
The difference is because most players at HM1 can't do Naryu Temple or Nightshade Harbor yet.
Nightshade Harbor usually kicks in at HM1 / HM2
Naryu Temple you can only do when you've done Nightshade Harbor and usually kicks in at HM2 - ish.

HM5 players have basically everything unlocked and also do them all for Naryu Silver and other valuable items.
That's why they would require more Daily Quest slots compared to HM1.

What are your thoughts about the Daily Quest cap?

I need to do those dungeons for Small Dragon Certificate, which in turn I need to buy soulstone pouches with Zen Beans.

So they are mandatory for me.

About the Blade & Soul Gold income in the game part, I agree I understand that there must be a cap to prevent people abusing it to farm BNS Gold.

There's an easy fix for that, just make the Dailies for E.Fleet, Nightshade and Naryu a seperate category, since they don't count as gold farming, basically all items you get from that are untradable.

And even so, the ones who get the extra cap limit don't farm gold that much but mostly do those 3 24man instances I mentioned, because you need them for upgrading wep&acc etc.

Didn't knew Mushin gave certificate thanks for the info.

But yes i'm not only doing the arena dailies, I also do arena whenever I feel like to, so my zen beans income is a bit higher then my certificate income.

Besides that, you got a good point about the certificates though.
But they are also required for Clan Crafting.

There is ofcourse no harm in skipping 1 or 2 blue dungeons often to save some cap space.

I do agree with you at some point but I think every game needs some limitations to prevent abusing, not everyone is the same, and we also have to consider gold sellers who use bots to do dailies in order to farm blade and soul gold.For more information, please go to http://www.bladesoulgold.net
Data de registro: 03 Mar 2016 04:29

Pontos de agradecimentos:

Re: Blade and Soul: Daily Quests Limit

Mensagempor clibin009 » 22 Mai 2016 22:47

After scarpe hogan an hour or true religion jeans two nike roshe run pas cher the moncler jackets firing hollister pas cher slowed jordan 5 down ralph lauren outlet and died away. michael kors outlet Meanwhile ray ban sunglasses outlet we retro jordans had hermes bags had hermes birkin only one casualty. nike roshe The Fascists had converse shoes advanced jordan 6 a tory burch outlet couple herve leger of machine-guns sac louis vuitton pas cher into no michael kors man's louboutin land, but oakley vault they barbour had michael kors kept canada goose outlet a safe distance and longchamp handbags made no cheap gucci attempt louboutin to storm longchamp pas cher our replica watches parapet. They air jordan pas cher were oakley sunglasses wholesale in marc jacobs handbags fact not christian louboutin outlet attacking, merely canada goose wasting cartridges and making a ugg boots cheerful christian louboutin shoes noise to nike air max 2015 celebrate wedding dresses the nike free fall of jimmy choo outlet Malaga. longchamp pliage The gucci chief ralph lauren importance burberry of hollister clothing store the affair replica watches was louboutin shoes that louboutin uk it longchamp bags taught me to cheap jordans read the ray ban war news hollister in longchamp uk the canada goose jackets papers longchamp with lancel pas cher a air max more uggs disbelieving eye. A day or two nike air max later the newspapers and uggs the uggs outlet radio canada goose jackets published reports of canada goose a tremendous polo ralph lauren outlet attack with cavalry michael kors outlet and ray ban pas cher tanks (up pandora jewelry a juicy couture outlet perpendicular louis vuitton bags hill-- canada goose outlet side!) uggs outlet which true religion outlet had moncler been beaten off by p90x the heroic jimmy choo shoes English.

When michael kors bags the Fascists lululemon told wedding dresses us bottes ugg that Malaga had mont blanc fallen we set it down as ugg boots a lie, but next day polo outlet there were moncler more convincing barbour jackets rumours, burberry outlet online and it nike store must have been nike free run a jordans day louboutin outlet or two later uggs outlet that uggs outlet it louis vuitton was hogan admitted longchamp outlet online officially. ugg uk By replica watches degrees michael kors outlet the barbour jackets uk whole burberry handbags disgraceful michael kors purses story leaked marc jacobs out--how bottega veneta the discount oakley sunglasses town reebok shoes had nike air max been gucci bags evacuated guess pas cher without firing canada goose outlet a shot, air jordan shoes and nike roshe uk how louis vuitton outlet online the michael kors outlet online sale fury soccer shoes of ferragamo shoes the oakley store Italians vans shoes had fallen not nike air max 2015 upon uggs the cheap nike shoes troops, louboutin outlet who michael kors outlet online were louis vuitton gone, north face uk but nike air max pas cher upon rolex watches for sale the ray ban wretched civilian population, nike air max some mcm handbags of michael kors outlet online sale whom were north face pursued louis vuitton and north face outlet machine-gunned for a juicy couture hundred swarovski uk miles. The nike air max uk news sent vans a ugg soldes sort of chill all replica handbags along the http://www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com/ line, ghd hair for, ray ban whatever lunette oakley pas cher the truth canada goose may have abercrombie and fitch been, every mulberry bags man michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com in moncler jackets the jordan pas cher militia michael kors outlet online believed that the louis vuitton loss of ghd Malaga ghd straighteners was uggs due cheap oakley sunglasses to michael kors treachery. It oakley vault was burberry the ugg first montre pas cher talk roshe run pas cher I had heard swarovski crystal of air max treachery oakley or divided nike air max aims. michael kors handbags It set up in oakley glasses my mind prada outlet the nike trainers uk first abercrombie vague doubts pandora jewelry about this war canada goose jackets in birkin bag which, new balance outlet hitherto, the rights and celine bags wrongs jordan retro 11 had ralph lauren seemed nike air max uk so timberland beautifully michael kors outlet online simple.

In moncler mid February sac burberry we left Monte Oscuro and were fake rolex sent, hermes handbags together thomas sabo with oakley all nike roshe the hollister uk P.O.U.M. polo ralph lauren troops in this michael kors sector, to true religion outlet make polo ralph lauren uk a north face pas cher part of hollister the mulberry uk army besieging jordan retro Huesca. moncler It jordan 1 was coach purses a moncler sito ufficiale fifty-mile lorry journey michael kors across the canada goose wintry louis vuitton outlet stores plain, north face jackets where ralph lauren the barbour uk clipped vines air jordan retro were not yet ugg outlet budding ralph lauren outlet and the oakley vault blades north face outlet online of longchamp the winter ugg boots clearance barley hollister were coach outlet just michael kors handbags clearance poking baseball bats through toms shoes the lumpy toms outlet soil. kate spade outlet online Four kilometres air max 2015 from our new timberland pas cher trenches air jordan Huesca louis vuitton glittered vanessa bruno small and clear like sunglasses outlet a city of christian louboutin outlet dolls' houses. coach outlet store Months nike free run earlier, nike roshe run when michael kors canada Sietamo michael kors outlet was wedding dresses uk taken, nike huarache the general iphone case commanding swarovski jewelry the michael jordan shoes Government lancel troops nike factory outlet had said longchamp outlet online gaily: jordan 12 'Tomorrow rolex watches we'll christian louboutin have nike tn pas cher coffee michael kors outlet online in moncler outlet Huesca.' new jordans It jordans for sale turned out that michael kors canada he was mistaken. polo ralph lauren pas cher There cheap oakley sunglasses had been cheap oakley bloody ralph lauren outlet attacks, but rolex replica the michael kors town lacoste pas cher did sac louis vuitton not air jordans fall, uggs and pandora charms 'Tomorrow true religion jeans we'll have moncler uk coffee hollister clothing in ghd hair straighteners Huesca' ugg boots uk had links of london become a standing gucci belts joke throughout true religion outlet the hermes pas cher army. ugg If prada handbags I longchamp ever go abercrombie back converse pas cher to abercrombie Spain I vans scarpe shall ON new balance pas cher the eastern louis vuitton side nike trainers of nike free run Huesca, oakley sunglasses until louis vuitton canada late March, air max nothing coach outlet online happened--almost longchamp bags literally north face nothing. coach handbags We valentino shoes were twelve hundred abercrombie metres rolex replica watches from asics shoes the enemy. canada goose jackets When canada goose the air force Fascists oakley outlet were driven back ugg outlet into ugg pas cher Huesca nike roshe the bottes ugg Republican moncler outlet Army troops oakley sunglasses cheap who michael kors handbags held ugg italia this cheap uggs part of the red bottom shoes line had not been air max over-zealous reebok outlet in their christian louboutin uk advance, air max so north face outlet that north face outlet the the north face line supra shoes formed new balance shoes a kind ralph lauren pas cher of pocket. lululemon outlet online Later replica watches uk it would have to karen millen uk be hollister advanced--a ticklish bottes ugg pas cher job jordan 11 under nike roshe run fire--but converse for moncler the present lunette ray ban pas cher the canada goose enemy might coach outlet as instyler ionic styler well louboutin have nike free been nonexistent; our sole preoccupation air max was keeping warm louis vuitton outlet and getting insanity workout enough cheap nfl jerseys to eat. michael kors outlet online As a matter ugg boots clearance of burberry outlet online fact there were michaelkors-outlet-store things nike air huarache in nike shoes this period that interested polo ralph lauren outlet online me michael kors greatly, michael kors outlet online and I ray ban sunglasses will wedding dress describe canada goose uk some michael kors handbags of hogan outlet them later. jordan 3 But chi flat iron I moncler jackets shall be keeping nearer to ray ban uk the order louis vuitton outlet of nike tn events nike air max if abercrombie and fitch I phone cases try here soccer jerseys to uggs on sale give barbour jackets some account of the internal political coach outlet store online situation coach outlet on fake oakleys the abercrombie and fitch uk Government moncler side.

At doudoune canada goose the michael kors beginning sac longchamp pas cher I babyliss pro had oakley sunglasses outlet ignored the political side canada goose outlet of pandora uk the war, jordan shoes and tiffany and co it moncler was michael kors handbags only lululemon outlet about moncler pas cher this thomas sabo uk time that michael kors outlet it ray ban sunglasses began canada goose pas cher to force longchamp outlet itself upon abercrombie and fitch my attention. ray ban outlet If chanel handbags you louis vuitton handbags are not pandora charms interested in timberland boots the the north face horrors christian louboutin shoes of true religion outlet party abercrombie politics, please lululemon outlet skip; rolex watches I am trying to keep the ferragamo belts political oakleysunglasses1.us.com parts of this narrative ugg boots in separate air huarache chapters christian louboutin for nike air max precisely links of london uk that sac longchamp purpose. But at the ray ban sunglasses same p90x3 time ralph lauren polo it ugg boots clearance would ugg be nike blazer pas cher quite polo ralph lauren outlet impossible ray ban sunglasses to longchamp outlet write about the swarovski Spanish kate spade war from nike air max a louboutin pas cher purely mulberry outlet military oakley pas cher angle. It was mont blanc pens above all things a political war. No cheap oakley sunglasses event nfl jerseys in it, longchamp outlet online at chaussures louboutin any karen millen rate p90x workout during jimmy choo the moncler outlet first christian louboutin year, louis vuitton is gucci outlet online intelligible sac louis vuitton unless one has michael kors outlet some grasp air jordan of the hollister inter-party true religion jeans struggle nike free uk that was air jordan 11 going on louboutin shoes behind the uggs Government uggs on sale lines.

When nike free pas cher I lululemon came christian louboutin to nike free run pas cher Spain, and ugg outlet for gucci shoes some time afterwards, I was not uggs only polo ralph lauren uninterested nike sneakers in oakley vault the michael kors uk political michael kors outlet situation sac hermes but unaware of michael kors outlet it. I sac guess knew polo lacoste there cheap sunglasses was montre homme a war on, michael kors bags but lululemon canada I converse had tiffany and co no notion air max what ugg australia kind of a coach factory outlet war. louis vuitton purses If cheap ugg boots you longchamp outlet had tiffany jewelry asked ugg soldes me why longchamp soldes I hogan sito ufficiale had moncler outlet joined coach factory the militia nike huaraches I should lululemon outlet canada have polo ralph lauren answered: 'To fight nike roshe run against nike roshe run uk Fascism,' and ugg pas cher if you nike blazer had tory burch asked louis vuitton outlet online me what I was polo lacoste pas cher fighting for, uggs canada I should doudoune moncler have longchamp answered: vans pas cher 'Common decency.' polo ralph lauren I had accepted the News louis vuitton pas cher Chronicle-New nike free run uk Statesman north face jackets version of babyliss the ugg war as michael kors the defence of nike free civilization jordan 4 against louis vuitton outlet a celine handbags maniacal asics running shoes outbreak by barbour outlet an army of vans outlet Colonel gucci outlet Blimps burberry sale in longchamp bags the tiffany jewelry pay of cheap oakley sunglasses Hitler. The hollister canada revolutionary burberry atmosphere oakley sunglasses cheap of michael kors outlet online Barcelona iphone cases had longchamp pas cher attracted me ugg boots deeply, bottes ugg pas cher but beats by dre I louboutin had made montre femme no polo ralph lauren outlet attempt jordan future to michael kors outlet canada understand it. beats headphones As for the longchamp handbags kaleidoscope ugg boots of louis vuitton uk political oakley sunglasses parties and trade sac vanessa bruno unions, michael kors outlet online sale with canada goose outlet their uggs on sale tiresome instyler names-- true religion jeans P.S.U.C., louis vuitton P.O.U.M., michael kors outlet online sale F.A.I., oakley sunglasses C.N.T., U.G.T., oakley sale J.C.I., J.S.U., A.I.T.--they merely exasperated me. replica rolex It moncler looked uggs outlet at first kate spade outlet sight prada shoes as louis vuitton outlet though burberry pas cher Spain nike factory were suffering gucci handbags from a coach outlet plague air max 2015 of longchamp initials. new balance I knew new balance that sac michael kors I was serving oakley sunglasses cheap in jerseys something called the oakley sunglasses P.O.U.M. (I cheap ugg boots outlet had burberry factory outlet only michael kors pas cher joined the P.O.U.M. vans militia rather mulberry than hollister any other hermes belt because I happened to tn pas cher arrive sac lancel in north face jackets Barcelona giuseppe zanotti with coach outlet store online I.L.P. louis vuitton handbags papers), but kate spade handbags I ralph lauren uk did hermes not tory burch outlet online realize true religion that there nike outlet were serious mulberry handbags differences between barbour the www.michaelkors-outlet-store.us.com political jordan xx9 parties. nike outlet store At burberry outlet Monte Pocero, when louboutin they pointed louboutin to the nike air force position vanessa bruno pas cher on ugg boots oumake ralph lauren outlet online a rolex watch point ugg of mac cosmetics having coach bags a cheap oakley cup of air max pas cher coffee in burberry outlet Huesca.
Data de registro: 13 Mar 2016 23:34

Modelo: iPod Touch 16Gb

Desbloqueio: Nenhum
Firmware: 1.0.2
Bootloader: 3.9

Re: Blade and Soul: Daily Quests Limit

Mensagempor myy » 28 Out 2016 05:47

and michael kors uk insects abercrombie fitch whine. oakley Tired nike huarache man jerseys from china leaning san antonio spurs jerseys on tory burch a tommy hilfiger outlet stores bamboo nike shoes outlet chair thomas sabo uk in coach outlet store online the glasses frames yard, polo ralph lauren outlet online caught true religion jeans women in giuseppe shoes the puma online fingers patriots jerseys fireworks eagles jerseys flickering denver nuggets jerseys gradually coach outlet advance calvin klein underwear to nike shoes the jerseys from china fingertips. true religion outlet As nike air max a mcm backpack way nike.se of baseball jerseys life, true religion jeans outlet it roshe run will hogan eventually ray bans extinguish. true religion Leaving ugg boots only christian louboutin shoes gray supra footwear soot, coach outlet store dirt timberland shoes off ray-ban sunglasses the the north face ground wedding dresses accompanied nike roshe by tory burch shoes sleep. chicago bulls jersey Young montre homme peasant vikings jerseys woman swarovski jewelry lift new orleans pelicans jersey light rolex watches floral toms shoes outlet shirt, jerseys from china moonlight coach outlet online scattered pandora bracelet in barbour outlet the rams jerseys tall canada gooses plump michael kors outlet breasts, jordans arms uggs on sale of burberry outlet the burberry outlet fat new balance guy burberry sale happy tory burch outlet sucking nike shop the replica watches nipple. nike shoes Watchdog juicy couture handbags also sacramento kings jersey tireless cheap oakley in converse chucks the lacoste shoes grass milwaukee bucks jersey and ray ban one vans shoes is pandora canada playing oakley frogskins with nike air max fireflies. lions jerseys Cricket canada gooses outlet has burberry outlet been bears jerseys secretly washington wizards jersey drilled air max shoes gaps, oakley sunglasses hiding mcm backpack in knockoff handbags the prada outlet corner free running carefully adidas.se humming.Village louboutin lights gafas oakley gradually jaguars jerseys went portland trail blazers jersey out. north face Only air huarache that asics a los angeles clippers jersey full uggs moon timberland outlet hung longchamp taschen above coach outlet online the charlotte hornets jerseys courtyard, boston celtics jersey the ray ban outlet moon tommy hilfiger is burberry outlet online more michael kors round, jimmy choo outlet and burberry sale high. hermes bags The rolex moon coach outlet was baseball jerseys shining nike schuhe like burberry handbags a ralph lauren outlet fat titans jerseys guy ray ban wayfarer mouth north face outlet spilled nike air max milk, ralph lauren outlet online starry marc by marc jacobs night michael kors handbags sky dallas mavericks jerseys with long champ mountain rayban village, huarache quiet mcm bags and longchamp outlet serene!There ray bans is ugg something lunette ray ban missing, ugg missed moncler mens jackets a jordan release dates 2015 lifetime, ralph lauren people memphis grizzlies jersey are jerseys from china bound coach factory to, toms outlet online a air max side baseball bats of atlanta hawks jerseys the new balance outlet eye, air jordan retro do cheap michael kors not jimmy choo shoes know hermes when cheap oakley sunglasses the nike air max moon adidas superstar has chanel sunglasses been bcbg max secretly nike store hanging michael kors in handbags outlet the abercrombie kids Village pandora Qinggang celine outlet forest steelers jerseys patch, abercrombie as nike shoes yellow valentino outlet as reebok the oakley sunglasses outlet moon texans jerseys goes ray ban zonnebril pancakes pandora schmuck peasant oakley sunglasses outlet hands. ralph lauren outlet Yellow prada outlet moonlight michael kors outlet village, dsquared2 looking prada shoes ahead, puma outlet eyes ralph lauren outlet like nike schoenen being nike free 5.0 covered chanel bags up barbour jackets outlet a michael kors outlet online yellow ugg australia scarf, versace outlet online hazy oakley sungalsses outlet as timberland femme see nike air max thea through rayban life. michael kors bags Yuanba broncos jerseys completely michael kors bags quiet softball bats down, true religion jeans chickens the north face and christian louboutin shoes ducks polo ralph have ravens jerseys returned levis jeans to air jordan shoes their swarovski australia nest, beats by dr dre cover iphone case the polo outlet store kitten uggaustralia.com did purses and handbags not bengals jerseys know beats by dre where m a c cosmetics to nfl jerseys go. nike.dk Only cleveland cavaliers piece salomon schuhe watchdog, michael kors outlet online sale also mcm handbags squatted glasses online next michael kors outlet to burberry outlet online the wholesale clothing main burberry room burberry outlet store table. ralph lauren polo Greed hollister online head coach outlet looking p90x up, abercrombie patiently stephen curry shoes waiting north face backpacks for hollister kids the oakley outlet master air jordan from prom dresses the colts jerseys mouth coach outlet online accidentally michael kors outlet slipped abercrombie and fitch kids the ed hardy clothing rice.Yard orlando magic jersey light indiana pacers jersey struggling air max schoenen through ralph lauren outlet online the uggs door replica watches outward reloj overflow polo ralph lauren outlet efforts, kate spade handbags and converse outlet the chi flat iron moon oakley sunglasses ablaze hogan outlet matched michael kors outlet yard nfl jerseys hazy roshe run shadows, ralph lauren birds toms outlet hold www.tommyhilfiger.nl a burberry sale constant browns jerseys commitment, lakers jerseys but katespade could coach factory not packers jerseys restrain adidas superstar a uggaustralia.com fickle seahawks jerseys heart.Sometimespersistence oakley sunglasses is nike air force a new balance burden, soccer shoes giving beats headphones up pandora charms is hollister a michael kors purses relief, the north face there instyler ionic styler is giants jerseys no toms shoes perfect purses and handbags person, babyliss pro happiness nike free run is oklahoma city thunder jersey not louboutin shoes a cheap coach purses hundred nike air max points, nike tn know new balance canada that coach purses outlet online they hollister clothing can lunette ray ban not burberry outlet afford red bottom shoes to tory burch have coach factory outlet so ralph lauren polos much burberry online shop time, oakley sunglasses cheap no coach outlet online right tommy hilfiger online to rolex watch asksomeone moncler outlet online asks michael kors you zapatillas nike to longchamp outlet do panthers jerseys so phoenix suns jersey much, michael kors canada or marc by marc jacobs his mont blanc suffering,butalsodifficultforeachother.Heart barbour jackets belongs detroit pistons to longchamp outlet a jets jerseys person, toms shoes love supra footwear is beats headphones not boots on sale what coach bags is veneta fair? tommy hilfiger outlet I the north face outlet love north face deep, michael kors handbags deep golden state warriors jersey hurt, houston rockets jerseys love burberry outlet online where kate spade outlet online there nike roshe is dre beats unfair. oakley vault At polo ralph lauren the northface wrong michael kors outlet online time, ray ban occhiali fell utah jazz jersey in nike shoes outlet love oakley vault should philadelphia 76ers jerseys not nike shoes love, katespade is watches canada never nike free 5.0 the omega watches light mcm backpack outlet of coco chanel day, michael kors outlet online sale alas, dolphins jerseys at michael kors v?skor the lululemon canada right jordan retro time, prada sunglasses love northface does timberland boots not ray ban sunglasses love uggs outlet you, celine bags tears michaelkors.com burst swarovski online start, insanity workout calendar and air yeezy shoes at ray ban sunglasses outlet the converse sneakers right ralph lauren time 49ers jerseys and mizuno wave the nba jerseys wrong huarache time ralph lauren outlet experience abercrombie.com a hilfiger online shop love prada that michael kors outlet online sale you bcbg max azria and cheap true religion your michael kors taschen loved chanel handbags ones, cheap basketball shoes it thomas sabo is mac makeup the new york knicks beginning longchamp handbags of north face jackets happiness.Some michael jordan fate ferragamo doomed ugg boots to tommy hilfiger lose, rolex watches for sale some ugg boots fate redskins jerseys doomed adidas canada to toms shoes outlet a barbour factory bad saints jerseys end, toms shoes a ray ban outlet person heat jerseys does converse shoes not ralph lauren outlet online love cheap nfl jerseys to oakley outlet have ray ban sonnenbrillen her, oakley but falcons jerseys have vans outlet a coach outlet store online person philipp plein outlet must omega watches go cheap oakley to azcardinals jerseys love coach factory outlet her, air max do mbt shoes outlet not adidas online give michael kors outlet online sale up, louboutin shoes otherwise vans schuhe sorry ralph lauren for air max 2015 yourself; nike air max 90 it nike outlet is chi hair more giuseppe zanotti sneakers sorry salvatore ferragamo man juicy couture outlet .Not nike mercurial vapor because brooklyn nets jerseys there adidas online is fossil uhren no michael kors usa singing, pandora and hollisterco give minnesota timberwolves jersey up ray ban wayfarer their buccaneers jerseys pursuit, christian louboutin in ugg boots clearance fact, ferragamo shoes every ugg road oakley leading air max to oakley canada the chiefs jerseys sun swarovski avenue adidas superstar is raiders jerseys full nike free 5.0 of fivefingers ups michael kors and swarovski jewelry downs.Each indoor soccer shoes multi-way nike air max road ralph lauren factory store leading michael kors canada to chargers jerseys the new balance ideal, asics gel full ray bans outlet of baseball jerseys hrdships air max and longchamp sweat! roshe run A michael kors lot coach outlet canada of toronto raptors jersey things nike roshe it barbour outlet has cowboys jerseys a michael kors outlet online development bills jerseys destined ralph lauren outlet to swarovski crystal

straightener wedding dresses hollister clothing store ray ban outlet ugg boots wedding dress mcm backpack outlet hermes belt cheap ray ban bottega veneta polo ralph toms.com long champ coach outlet online adidas
Membro Senior
Membro Senior
Data de registro: 28 Out 2016 04:27

Modelo: iPhone 3GS 16Gb Preto

Desbloqueio: Nenhum
Firmware: 3.1
Bootloader: 6.2
Operadora: iphonemod
Acessórios: capas
Sistema Operacional: iphonemod

Retornar para Assuntos Gerais