-

BNS Crashing - What Should I Do

Notícias e os rumores sobre o iPhone. Por favor, não inicie um assunto com perguntas

BNS Crashing - What Should I Do

Mensagempor TamamShamoon » 09 Mar 2016 00:14

I know there are tons of threads out there on BnS game crashing and believe me, I have read possibly every single one of them in these passed couple of weeks. Nothing I try is working and I just really want to play!! If anyone could shed any insight on the issue, I would be in your eternal gratitude.

Here's a list of what I have tried:

- The Razer and Chroma fixes
- MSCONFIG fixes (Disabling all 3rd party services)
- Deleting and re-downloading Bin (GameGuard) folder
- Repairing files via client
- Disabling anti-virus/firewalls
- Bypassing router
- Opening all ports required for BnS
- Uninstall/reinstall launcher and game
- Uninstall/reinstall Windows

The game will allow me to log in and select a character. It only crashes after about 5-10 minutes of gameplay. It doesn't crash to Blade & Soul Power leveling, it just freezes up and needs to be closed via Task Manager. My game started crashing on Feb 12th. Up until then, it had been running with absolutely no issues, even all through beta. I have multiple open tickets with NCSOFT Support and have tried a mind-numbing amount of things to resolve this issue with no such luck.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! If you have any suggestion as to what to try next, please let me know! I appreciate it so much!!
TamamShamoon
Membro Master
Membro Master

Data de registro: 03 Mar 2016 05:51

Pontos de agradecimentos:

Modelo: iPod Touch 16Gb

Desbloqueio: Nenhum
Firmware: 1.0.1
Bootloader: 4.6

Google

Retornar para Notícias e Rumores